Did you know you can Skip your August loan payment?Apply!


How can we help you?

What’s the routing number?2021-06-30T10:53:10-05:00

Green Country’s routing number is #303185761

Can I dispute a charge on my account?2021-04-26T11:25:43-05:00

Yes! If you notice a charge on your statement or online banking transaction history that is incorrect or not yours, you need to file a dispute.

  1. Call us (918) 245-1301 or come by any of our branches.
  2. We’ll help you with the dispute form and turn off your debit card/cancel checks so no other charges can come through.
Download Dispute Form PDF
Why Choose a Credit Union?2021-04-26T11:15:54-05:00

Well, we offer all of the same products as banks, but we don’t have any outside shareholders. Instead, our members are our shareholders. That means our profits are reinvested in you, giving you more for your money. 

Not-for-Profit. Credit unions return earnings to members in the form of higher interest rates on savings products, lower interest rates on loans and credit cards, and added services.

Member-Owned and Operated. A credit union’s board of directors is elected by the members, and each member has an equal vote.

Better Service. Members are the owners, so credit unions place a heavy emphasis on excellent customer service, financial education, and community involvement. See what Consumer Reports has to say about credit union customer service.

Accessible. Credit unions offer mobile banking and large, robust ATM and branch networks that make it easy for members to access their money anytime, anywhere.

I’ve lost my debit card, what do I do?2021-04-26T10:49:53-05:00

Lost your Green Country FCU VISA debit card, or suspect it’s been compromised?
Give us a call, or text us at (918) 245-1301 and let us know so we can cancel your current card and get a new one.
If it’s after business hours, please call (888) 263-3370 and follow the prompts.

If you’re concerned you’re the victim of Identity Theft or Fraud, please check out these additional resources: https://www.greencountryfcu.com/identity-theft-recovery/

You can also call the Federal Trade Commission, ID Theft Hotline at 877.ID.THEFT or 877.438.4338.

How long does it take to get a debit card?2019-12-21T07:26:29-06:00

Typically, new debit cards will take 7 – 10 days by USPS mail and will be directly mailed to the address you have on file with us. The PIN number for your card will be mailed separately and sometimes beats the debit card to your house!

What’s the difference between my membership number and my account number?2019-12-21T07:26:22-06:00

Your Green Country FCU membership number is your unique profile number that is typically 6 digits long. This number will help our employees identify you and your associated accounts for faster service.

Each Green Country account that you open has an associated share ID – or account number.  Your account number links us to one specific account – savings, checking, loan, CD, etc. Your membership numbers link to your entire group of accounts with us.

I’m a new member, how do I set up my account?2019-12-21T07:26:37-06:00

Copy to come.

What’s different about a credit union (than a bank)?2019-12-21T07:26:45-06:00

Green Country – as with other Credit Unions – differs from banks in that every account holder is a MEMBER. And we are MEMBER-OWNED. Meaning, you have a say in how the credit union is run, and you can vote on various issues and the Board of Directors. It doesn’t matter if you have more or less money than anybody else in your account – every member is treated equally.

Also, each member is required to have a Primary Share Savings Account to be eligible for any other Green Country FCU product or service. Your Primary Share Savings account can be opened with as little as $5 and must retain at least $5 in it at all times to remain open.

Additionally, you will have a Share Savings account for each Draft account you open. This makes it easy to set up direct deposit and automatic transfers to make saving effortless.

(If you’re used to bank terminology – a share savings account is similar to a savings account – ours pay Dividends (like banks pay interest).

Share Draft accounts are the same as a checking account – completely liquid accounts for payments and everyday spending.

What identification do I need to apply?2019-12-21T07:26:52-06:00

To apply for Green Country FCU membership, you’ll need the following forms of identification:

  • Valid U.S. government issued ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, or State ID) or Foreign Passport
  • Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
  • Documentation verifying your home address, such as a utility bill or lease agreement (Not required for minors 17 and under) 
  • If you’re applying for first-time membership and your relative or domestic partner is a member, you will need his/her first and last name. Providing a current membership and/or account number is optional.
Join Today
Who is eligible to join Green Country FCU?2019-12-21T07:27:05-06:00

You are eligible to join Green Country FCU if you:

  • Are an immediate family member or a domestic partner of a current Green Country FCU member.
  • Live, work, worship or attend school in the Tulsa, OK Metropolitan Statistical Area consisting of Creek, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Rogers, Tulsa and Wagoner Counties.
Apply Now
How do I join?2019-12-21T07:27:13-06:00

Joining Green Country FCU is easy. Complete our secure online membership application.

<link: https://www.greencountryfcu.com/Applications-and-Forms/Membership-Application.aspx>

Or, you can download our PDF application and mail to:

Green Country FCU
ATTN: New Accounts
202 E. Morrow Rd.
Sand Springs, OK 74063

Or, stop by one of our branches to apply in person.

Sand Springs/Prattville
202 E. Morrow Rd. (map) 3350 S. 113th W. Ave. (map)
Sand Springs, OK 74063 Sand Springs, OK 74063

Go to Top