Webinar: Financially Savvy Seniors
Join us for a free, informational webinar.
Retirement can be a great time for seniors if they are prepared financially. Attendees will learn about specific retirement concerns such as managing money, Medicare, Social Security, improving cash flow, insurance, investing, estate planning, and more.
Session 1: Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Time: 12:30 p.m. CST
Session 2: Thursday, May 18, 2023
Time: 7:30 p.m. CST
Whether you’re a Green Country employee, member, family, or friend, our webinars are packed with useful info and are open to everyone. Just make sure to reserve your virtual seat.
Select Sign Up at the links above to register. When prompted please enter ‘Green Country FCU’ as your referring organization. And don’t worry, if you miss the live broadcast of the webinar, you’ll be emailed a link to view it on your schedule, but only if you’ve pre-registered.
These webinars are provided free of charge to Green Country FCU members by BALANCE. For no-cost financial counseling services, budgeting, improving credit, and educational topics covering all things financial, check out BALANCE: https://greencountryfcu.balancepro.org/
Other Resources Like This:
- Webinar: Money Smart for Older Adults (consumerfinance.gov on demand)
- Webinar: Recovering from Elder Financial Exploitation (consumerfinance.gov on demand)
- Webinar: Reframe the Shame – A Conversation About Financial Crimes Against Older Adults
- Thursday, May, 18, 2023; Noon
- Article: Resources for Seniors in a Financial Crunch
- Article:Daily Money Management Programs for Seniors
- Article:Identifying Financial Exploitation
- Article: How to shield your family from financial elder abuse