Updated – Friday, November 27, 2020
Sand Springs City Ordinance Now Requires Masks in All Local Businesses
In accordance with the recently passed City Ordinance No. 1359, face masks or coverings are now required in all Sand Springs businesses. We ask that you please help us comply with this new regulation by wearing a face-covering any time you come into our branches. If you cannot wear a mask, please use our drive-thru or give us a call at (918) 245-1301 and we can arrange a curb-side visit to assist you.
Brandon Grell, President & CEO
Green Country FCU
When we initially closed our lobbies last March, we expanded the services available in our drive-thru’s. Those expanded services are still available even after our lobbies re-opened. You can get both cashier’s checks and money orders from your car. And so much more – if you’re unsure, just ask. We’re here to help. Between electronic signatures (DocuSign) and the drive-thru, we can handle almost any financial transaction remotely.
We also added a few procedures to keep our branches and equipment clean.
- We’ve added an Ion Currency Sterilizer that sanitizes the drive-thru tubes, pens, receipts, and money.
- We’re doing extra cleaning of all employee and member areas.
- We’re sanitizing touch-pads and touch-points on the ATM & drive-thru.
Our employees are so important and we’re doing our best to promote healthy habits and support them and their families in every way we can. We are working through employees quarantining for family members and caring for children who may or may not be in school this week. Our goal is to continue serving you and keeping our branches and lobbies open and accessible.
We highly encourage the continued use of the drive-thru for all teller and simple transactions, whenever possible, as well as remote banking services.
- Online Banking (www.GreenCountryFCU.com)
- Text us for help at (918) 245-1301
- Call us at 918-245-1301
- Check your balance via text:
- Text BAL to 71806 to see the balance on all user accounts
- Text HIST + nickname to see the most recent days’ transactions for the named account
- **You will need to enroll in SMS messaging through Online Banking first
- Bank by phone 24 hours a day, toll-free, call 877-435-4370
- Download the Green Country FCU Mobile Banking App
Remote Banking features:
- Check balances, transfer money, and view monthly statements.
- Pay your bills and loans, and set up recurring payments.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit inside our free banking app.
- Send money quickly and easily to anyone you know and trust with PopMoney.
- Set a budget, track spending, and more with Money Manager.
Please note that members wearing masks may be asked to briefly lower the mask for security and ID purposes when conducting bank transactions.
If you are feeling unwell, experiencing a fever, or any other signs of illness, we kindly ask that you use the drive-thru or remote banking services.