Notice to all Members
Green Country FCU’s Board of Directors will hold the Annual Business Meeting covering the fiscal year 2023 on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, at 5:00 p.m. online and in the board room at the Morrow Road branch.
This meeting is open to all Green Country FCU Members.
How to Join the Annual Business Meeting Zoom Meeting
- Green Country FCU Annual Business Meeting 2023
- Mar 26, 2024 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Call in if online option isn’t available:
meeting ID: 88604477563# US
Board of Directors
There are two (2) directors with expiring terms for re-election this year:
- Robert Pickens is in his second year on the board and has been a long-term member of the Credit Union and also the Supervisory Committee. He currently works for American Waste Control.
- Ken Hill has been a member of Green Country for more than 36 years and served on the board for just over 1 year. He is retired from the City of Tulsa Public Works Department.
Please note that when no more nominations for vacant positions are presented than the actual number of positions available, the Credit Union can declare those persons nominated to be automatically elected without further action.
If any member is interested in running for a Board position, submit a petition with the required signatures to the CEO no later than 5 p.m. Feb. 20, 2024. Nominations for vacancies may be made but only by petition. An election will not be conducted by ballot and there will be no nominations from the floor when there is only one nominee for each position to be filled.
If there are no written petitions submitted to the Nominating Committee by Feb. 20, 2024, the current Board of Directors will be hereby selected to continue serving as members of the Green Country FCU Board of Directors.