Lobbies Now OPEN!
As of Monday, March 1, 2021, all Green Country FCU lobbies are re-opened for in-person banking services.
We are a community credit union, and the health and well-being of our communities continues to be our top priority – including making the decision to close our lobbies back in January. By limiting access to our branches, we hoped to reduce the risk of virus exposure for our team and you, our members.
In re-opening our lobbies, we will continue to observe coronavirus mitigation guidelines, including wearing masks, keeping at least 6 feet apart, and extra washing hands/cleaning of public areas. Please note that Sand Springs still has a mask mandate in effect for all businesses and we ask you to help us comply. We’re happy to provide you a disposable mask if needed. Together, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
We will still offer expanded services in our drive-thrus, including getting cashier’s checks and money orders from your car. Between electronic signatures (DocuSign) and the drive-thru, we can handle almost any financial transaction remotely.
Our lending team is available in-branch and online. Fill out a consumer application online and we’ll respond within 24 hours -just remember we’re still closed on weekends!
For simple transactions, whenever possible, please utilize our remote banking services.
- Online Banking (www.GreenCountryFCU.com)
- Text us for help at (918) 245-1301
- Call us at 918-245-1301
- Check your balance via text:
- Text BAL to 71806 to see the balance on all user accounts
- Text HIST + nickname to see the most recent days’ transactions for the named account
- **You will need to enroll in SMS messaging through Online Banking first
- Bank by phone 24 hours a day, toll-free, call 877-435-4370
- Download the Green Country FCU Mobile Banking App
Remote Banking features:
- Check balances, transfer money, and view monthly statements.
- Pay your bills and loans, and set up recurring payments.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit inside our free banking app.
- Send money quickly and easily to anyone you know and trust with PopMoney.
- Set a budget, track spending, and more with Money Manager.
CO-OP Shared Branching:
As always, Green Country FCU is part of the CO-OP Shared Branching network so you can complete most banking transactions at shared locations or service centers. To find one near you, visit: https://www.co-opfs.org/Shared-Branches-ATMs