Online Banking & Mobile Banking Apps to Upgrade on August 17th
Our digital banking update has been months in the works and we are almost ready for the big reveal. We are using the latest technology to create a digital banking experience that we know you’re going to love. On August 17th, we’ll make the switch to our new service with robust tools and the latest in security to help you manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
If you have the online banking link saved or bookmarked in your web browser, you will need to update that link on August 17th and we will share the new link at that time.
Existing User Online or on Mobile
Signing into our enhanced online banking system is different. If you are currently signed up (existing user) for online banking, these are the steps you will need to follow:
- Use your Current User ID for login. Your password will be the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- Don’t know your login ID? Text or Call us at (918) 245-1301 during business hours
- Review the terms and conditions, click the box, and hit continue.
- You will then need to change your password.
- You will then be verified via phone call or text message with our phone number on file.
- After the phone call or text message, you will enter the verification code provided and then hit the verify button.
- You will then need to answer 5 security questions
If you have the mobile app downloaded to your mobile device, you will be prompted to download the update when you open the App.
The new online banking has a fresh look and feel that’s easy to navigate in addition to providing new features. We’re excited to provide a robust personal financial management tool, credit sense credit score tracking, enhanced bill pay and Zelle person-to-person payments, all inside the new interface. For more information on the new features, please check out our upgrade page https://www.GreenCountryFCU.com/online-banking-update/
More Information Coming
We know that many of you will have questions on the new features and current services and how they translate to the new system. We’ll provide answers for e-statements, bill pay, Quickbooks, and more in the coming weeks so please keep an eye on our website and your emails for details.