Message Pay is a quick, easy, mobile payment portal for your Green Country FCU loans. You can make a payment to your Green Country loan from any non-Green Country FCU account by text message or online. All Green Country members with an active personal loan and a mobile phone will receive a text message allowing you to sign up for Message Pay.
First-time users will need to verify and then set up your account.
You’ll receive a text from (918) 995-4508 with instructions on how to set up. If you do not receive this message before your first loan payment is due, you can opt-in manually but texting “start” to (918) 995-4508, or enrolling online here.
- To verify, enter your loan account number and date of birth.
- Configure your account by setting a 4-digit PIN (you’ll use this to verify text payments in the future), and adding a preferred method of payment.
- You have the option to link a bank account or add a credit/debit card.
- Message Pay is for payments made to Green Country loans from another financial institution account, not your Green Country checking account.
- There is a $4.99 fee to make a payment with Message Pay.
- Text alerts are free.
- If you want to pay from a Green Country account, it’s still easiest for you to transfer money to your loan account from your Green Country checking account inside online banking. You can make a one-time transfer, or set recurring transfers to happen monthly.