ATTENTION INTUIT USERS – QuickBooks & Quicken.
Green Country FCU is upgrading to a new online and mobile banking system on August 17, 2023. This update will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition.
There are three ways that Green Country online banking accounts connect to Intuit products. Two of them connect automatically, the third requires a manual upload. We’ll explain more about those connections below.
Regardless of your connection type, it is recommended that you create a data file backup prior to the conversion. Detailed instructions for this process are listed at the links below.
Steps for conversion:
- A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by end of day August 15th. Please make sure to complete the final download before this time as the current system will not be accessible after 4:00 p.m. on the 16th.
- Web Connect & Direct Connect: August 17, 2023 after 12:00 p.m. – You will need to deactivate/reactivate your online banking connection to ensure that your current QuickBooks or Quicken accounts can reach the new connection.Aggregation (Express Web Connect): August 22 – You will need to deactivate/reactivate your online banking connection to ensure that your current QuickBooks or Quicken accounts can reach the new connection.
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days after conversion on the 17th. You are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the downtime:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect (Aggregation)
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
Unsure what connection type you have? Unfortunately, we cannot see the connection on our side nor do we have a list from Intuit of users. But we can provide this guidance:
- Web Connect. This requires manually downloading a QBO or QFX file from online banking and uploading it into your Intuit product. Available on QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Quicken. Will be available on live date of conversion.
- Direct Connect. This is an automatic, two-way communication between your Intuit product and online banking. It allows for your online banking bill pay to be incorporated into Intuit. This connection has to be refreshed to grab new information. Available on QuickBooks Desktop and Quicken. Will be available on live date of conversion.
- Aggregation (Express Web Connect). This is an automatic connection between Intuit and online banking. Available for QuickBooks (Win/Mac 2022, QuickBooks Online, Mint and Quicken). This connection takes 3-5 days after go live to populate on Intuit’s servers.
If you have questions, please email Ashley Wood at [email protected]. It will be most helpful in troubleshooting your connectivity issues if you include:
- Your Green Country account information
- Business Name associated with the Intuit product
- The type of Intuit product you are using (QuickBooks Desktop, Online, etc.)
- Any error you are receiving + a screenshot of the error if possible
- The best way to get a hold of you
We want to support you the best we can through this process. If you would please take a moment to let us know what Intuit service you use with your Online Banking from Green Country FCU, we will include you in communications moving forward. RESPOND TO INTUIT SURVEY
Did you know you can connect your Green Country accounts to QuickBooks, Quicken & Mint?
Intuit offers two OFX connection types that allow your customers to access and control their online banking data from within Quicken and QuickBooks desktop products. Over 90% of the top 150 U.S. banks use one (or both) of these proven solutions:
- Direct Connect provides automatic connectivity that allows customers to instantly view their balances, transfer between accounts, pay bills, and download transactional data into Quicken and QuickBooks.
- Web Connect offers customers manual control over their data feed, as they export from your website and import their transactions and account balances into Quicken and QuickBooks.
No manual data entry: Once set up, you can download all their transactions right into Quicken or QuickBooks.
Automatically reconcile data: Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy.
No duplicate transactions: A special transaction-matching algorithm prevents duplicate transactions.
Easier to use: Files may be automatically opened directly from Green Country’s website – no more searching for saved files.
Automatic account setup: The first time that customers initiate a download from Green Country, Quicken and QuickBooks will set up their accounts for them—with their data already up to date.
Green Country FCU does not sell Intuit products. To purchase QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Mint, CreditKarma or more, please visit https://www.intuit.com/.