If you have the online banking link saved or bookmarked in your web browser, you will need to update that link after August 17th. Here’s the new online banking address: https://online.greencountryfcu.com.
Existing User Online or on Mobile
Signing into our enhanced online banking system is different. If you are currently signed up (existing user) for online banking, these are the steps you will need to follow:
- Use your Current User ID for login. Your password will be the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- Don’t know your login ID? Text or call us at (918) 245-1301 during business hours.
- Review the terms and conditions, click the box, and hit continue.
- You will then need to change your password.
- You will then be verified via phone call or text message with our phone number on file.
- After the phone call or text message, you will enter the verification code provided and then hit the verify button.
- You will then need to answer 5 security questions
If you’re a new user, there are two ways to sign up online:
- On the Mobile App
New User Online:
- Go to https://www.GreenCountryFCU.com/
- Click on the Enroll in Online Banking link
- Fill out the fields – your member ID is your account number – and click enroll
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Create a User ID and new Password
- User ID must be at least 6 characters
- Passwords must include one upper case, one lower case, one number and one special character and be between 9 and 32 characters long.
- After enrolling, you’ll be prompted to login with your newly created User ID and password
- Setup Phone for Identity Verification
- Validate your enrollment with the one-time passcode or phone number feature
- Select and answer 5 security questions and save
The steps are the same on your mobile device once you’ve downloaded the latest App.
- Download mobile APP for iPhones
- Download mobile APP for iOS Tablets
- Download mobile APP for Android/other devices