Yes! If you notice a charge on your statement or online banking transaction history that is incorrect or not yours, you need to file a dispute.

  1. Call us (918) 245-1301 or come by any of our branches.
  2. We’ll help you with the dispute form and turn off your debit card/cancel checks so no other charges can come through.