As we see an increase in coronavirus cases around us, we wanted to check in and let you know that your safety and that of our employees continue to be of utmost importance. Our lobbies have been open for close to 60 days and while it will be a long time until everything is “normal,” we are getting back into routines.
As a small business, it is so important that we take care of our employees and you – our members. To that end, we’ve added a few procedures to keep our branches and equipment clean.
- We’ve added an Ion Currency Sterilizer that sanitizes the drive-thru tubes, pens, receipts, and money.
- We’re doing extra cleaning of all employee and member areas.
- We’re sanitizing touch-pads and touch-points on the ATM & drive-thru.
We also continue to promote healthy habits for our employees and support them and their families in every way we can.
When we closed our lobbies in March, we expanded the services available in our drive-thru’s. That has not changed! You can get both cashier’s checks and money orders from your car. And so much more – if you’re unsure, just ask. We’re here to help. Between electronic signatures (DocuSign) and the drive-thru, we can handle almost any financial transaction remotely.
Even our lending team is available! Fill out a consumer application online and we’ll respond within 24 hours. -just remember we’re still closed Sunday!
We highly encourage the continued use of the drive-thru for all teller and simple transactions, whenever possible, as well as remote banking services.
- Online Banking (www.GreenCountryFCU.com)
- Text us for help at (918) 245-1301
- Call us at 918-245-1301
- Check your balance via text:
- Text BAL to 71806 to see the balance on all user accounts
- Text HIST + nickname to see the most recent days’ transactions for the named account
- **You will need to enroll in SMS messaging through Online Banking first
- Bank by phone 24 hours a day, toll-free, call 877-435-4370
- Download the Green Country FCU Mobile Banking App
Remote Banking features:
- Check balances, transfer money, and view monthly statements.
- Pay your bills and loans, and set up recurring payments.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit inside our free banking app.
- Send money quickly and easily to anyone you know and trust with PopMoney.
- Set a budget, track spending, and more with Money Manager.
If you do choose to come into the lobbies – welcome! It’s good to see you. We do ask that you please follow current CDC guidelines and recommendations to keep our employees and other members safe. Additionally:
- Stickers have been added to the lobby floors to mark appropriate social distancing spacing.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards have also been added to the teller line, new accounts, and loan officer desks.
- We no longer have coffee service, drinks, or popcorn available in the lobbies.
- Teller transaction slips, paper loan forms, and other documents will only be available by request.
- Our restrooms are only available for employee use.
- Additional cleaning procedures are in place.
Please note that members wearing masks may be asked to briefly lower the mask for security and ID purposes when conducting bank transactions.
If you are feeling unwell, experiencing a fever, or any other signs of illness, we kindly ask that you use the drive-thru or remote banking services.