Notice to all Members
Green Country FCU’s Board of Directors will hold the Annual Business Meeting covering the fiscal year 2022 on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
This meeting is open to all Green Country FCU Members and will be held online.
How to Join the Annual Business Meeting Zoom Meeting
- Green Country FCU Annual Business Meeting 2023
- Mar 28, 2023 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 843 5199 3014
- Call in if online option isn’t available:
meeting ID: 84351993014#
Board of Directors
There are three (3) directors with expiring terms for re-election this year:
- Lance Watson is the COO of Avansic, Inc., Digital Forensics, and has served on both the Board and Supervisory Committee.
- Ed Alexander is the CFO & Controller at Superior Pipeline, has been on the Board for 20 years, and currently serves as Chairman of the Board
- Lance Lively is a licensed Financial Advisor with Edward Jones and has been on the Board for 4 years.
Please note that when no more nominations for vacant positions are presented than the actual number of positions available, the Credit Union can declare those persons nominated to be automatically elected without further action.
If any member is interested in running for a Board position, submit a petition with the required signatures to the CEO no later than 5 p.m. Feb. 21, 2023.
Nominations for vacancies may be made but only by petition. An election will not be conducted by ballot and there will be no nominations from the floor when there is only one nominee for each position to be filled.
If there are no written petitions submitted to the Nominating Committee by Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023, the current Board of Directors will be hereby selected to continue serving as members of the Green Country FCU Board of Directors.